Belle Vue Park Newport

Belle Vue Park, Newport

postcard postcard postcard postcard postcard postcard postcard postcard postcard postcard

Belle Vue Park comprises 10.8 hectares (26 acres) in the middle of Newport, on a south-facing slope.[1] Opened in September 1894, it is roughly triangular in shape and borders on Cardiff Road, Bellevue Lane, Friars Road and Waterloo Road. It is immediately west of the Royal Gwent Hospital.

Other links

Sources of Information

  1. Belle Vue Park Newport, Management Handbook Executive Summary, February 2017

Copyright statement